Adapted from my Nanny's quick banana bread recipe with healthy substitutions.
· 2 cups Lonjevity original fiber flour
· 1 cup sugar
· ½ cup apple sauce
· 2 chia eggs (2 tbsp chia + 5 tbsp water - set for 5 minutes)
· 1.5 cups mashed bananas
· 2 tsp baking soda
· 1 tsp cinnamon
· ½ tsp salt
· Preheat oven to 350°F and line a bread pan with parchment paper.
· Beat applesauce and sugar in a stand mixer until combined. Add in chia eggs.
· In a separate bowl, mix salt, flour, cinnamon, and baking soda. Add to stand mixer and mix until combined, scraping down the sides as you go.
· Add in mashed bananas and mix until combined.
· Pour into bread pan and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 20 minutes (or until toothpick comes out clean).
· Cool completely and serve.
8 servings – 245 calories per slice.