This is one of our favourite puds and with a few substitutes just as good and my two fussy teenager's didn't know the difference. Lovey with fresh cream and a few berries. Most of the prep is done ahead so great for entertaining and Christmas.
170g dark no sugar chocoolate ( I used choco logic from Tesco). chopped in small pieces or as I do bash with a rolling pin whilst in the wrapper.
160 g fibre sugar ( try the mixture at the end and if not sweet enough for your taste add a couple of drops of stevia or use a stevia/erythritol blend or your favourite brand sweetner)
40g ultra fine fibre flour
2 tsp vanilla or coffee
1 tsp salt ( brings out the chocolate favour but leave out if you are watching your salt)
1. Place the butter in a pan and start to melt it gently. when the butter coats the bottom of the pan add the chocolate and stir constantly until melted. Please do this very slowly or you will burn the chocolate.
2. Leave the mixture to cool before adding the eggs otherwise they will scramble. When the mixture is cool add the eggs followed by all the other ingredients.
3. Pour into a 6 hole (deep) individual hole cake tin or into 6 deep ramekins or pots.
4. refrigerate until needed.
5. Heat your oven to 160 fan, about gas 3 and bake for 20 mins. They will look gooey. Enjoy.