I fancied a really dense gooey brownie so I used Nigel Slater's recipe with a few tweaks:
- Used ultra fine fiberflour instead of plain flour
- Subbed the sugar with 200gr granulated erythritol plus a few drops of liquid sweetener
- Used 200gr 85% chocolate Instead of 70%
- Subbed the 50gr chopped 70% chocolate with chopped pecans
- Subbed the 60gr cocoa powder with ground almonds (because of using the higher cocoa chocolate)
It works out at around 6gr carbs per piece (12th of the recipe, excluding carbs from erythritol) depending on your brand of chocolate etc.