These are a bit like a crispier shortbread. I used a recipe from QUEENKETO website for sable breton biscuits but substituted ultra fine fibre flour as I find biscuits made with almond flour are a bit too soft, more like american cookies. The QUEENKETO website is very good at explaining how mixing sweetners avoids the cooling effect of erythritol and it does seem to work, I added just a little inulin as I know it works. She uses pure stevia powder but I only had the liquid drops so do substitute pure stevia powder if you have that instead.
Makes about 9 to 10 biscuits using a 6 cm cutter
50g unsalted butter
1 large egg yolk
half a pipette of stevia drops
Pinch of inulin (optional)
½ tsp vanilla extract
20g fine coconut flour
40g ultra fine fibre flour
1. Cream butter with sweeteners and vanilla extract until light and pale in colour. Need to mix for at least 5 minutes in a stand mixer or with an electric whisk
2. Incorporate egg yolk, then flours.
3. Without overworking the dough, shape it into a ball, flatten and wrap in cling film; refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Once chilled, unwrap the dough and roll it out to 5mm and cut desired shapes, reworking the dough until you've used it all up.
5. Place the biscuits on an oven tray lined with non-stick baking paper and chill for 20 minutes, then bake in pre-heated oven at 160°C fan Gas mark 3 for about 10 minutes, until they start browning around the edges. (I forgot to chill them and they seemed to be OK).
6. Allow the biscuits to cool thoroughly before handling.
wafer recipe - https://club.cooking/recipe/wafer-cookies/
Has it ever happened to you that when getting ice cream the only thing you really, really want is the waffle cone? If the answer is yes, this wafer cookie recipe is you solution.
easy eggless cookies - https://club.cooking/recipe/eggless-cookies/
Chocolate chip cookies are America’s most favorite cookie. This eggless version of cookie is very easy to make even for the beginner bakers. This this the recipe for the eggless chocolate chip cookies for the people with food allergies.
If you want to make icing cookies, check out this recipe! The secret and powerful ingredient is meringue powder. It is used instead of raw egg whites, which are part of traditional royal glaze. Tasty and low-calorie)
Royal icing with meringue powder - https://club.cooking/recipe/royal-icing-with-meringue-powder/
Nice work! Look this recipe!
Baking without gluten can be tricky. But this recipe for coconut flour cookies is absolutely foolproof and no fail. It is Keto and paleo diet approved as well. Low carb and low sugar, the cookies make for a great wholesome snack when you craving something sweet.
Coconut Flour Cookies Keto - https://club.cooking/recipe/coconut-flour-cookies/